- LLB with Distinction
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Notary Public
- Board Member of Albyn Housing
I advise clients on all aspects of buying, selling or leasing commercial property, ranging from hotels, offices, industrial or retail units through to investment properties.
I am recommended by the Legal 500 for commercial property and have a number of years experience in dealing with property matters.
I also have vast experience of handling planning matters, having previously worked for a number of years for the Highland Council. I now advise and assist clients with planning applications, planning appeals and planning agreements.
Whether it be property or planning, I focus on what my client wants to achieve and help them get there as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
- Engaged by clients with the legal and planning aspects for a new distillery in the Cairngorm National Park
- Acting for clients in relation to a proposed satellite launch site in Sutherland
- Representing financial institutions in high value security transactions
- Purchasing and selling of commercial property throughout Scotland
- Acting for a variety of clients in relation to Commercial Leasing
- Representing clients in relation to Option Agreements
- Acting on behalf of clients with regards to planning appeals, objections, agreements and applications
- Providing clients advice on Compulsory Purchase Orders