- Senior Solicitor
- BA (Hons)
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- Notary Public
I help a diverse client base, ranging from large institutional investors to private individuals and all in between, to meet their varied commercial property needs in buying, selling, leasing and managing commercial property.
My work is to help you to achieve your commercial property goals regardless of whether you are an investor, seller, developer, landlord or tenant.
Increasingly I work across WJM’s commercial property team to ensure that the right level of service is provided to all of our clients and can work as part of a larger team or independently to meet your project needs. Recently I have assisted a family business in the commercial property aspects of a complete asset transfer and was on hand throughout to give clear, jargon free advice. I also have a particular interest in retail and industrial leasing.
The work I do includes:-
• purchases and sales of all different types of commercial property;
• secured lending transactions;
• commercial leasing transactions, acting for both landlords and tenants; and
• assisting my landlord and tenant clients in the management of their lease interests.
• I am currently assisting in a large scale redevelopment of a commercial building into a number of residential properties and am acting in the split off sales of each newly formed property.
• I have recently assisted my senior colleagues in a complex commercial refinance. The grant of the new securities compelled first registration of a number of complex titles in the Land Register of Scotland.
• I regularly assist in the property aspects of corporate asset transfers.