Manufacturing, projects and product liability
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie acts for manufacturers and industrial service providers, large and small, whether based within the UK and those who operate into and out of the UK.
We frequently deal with cross border and international contractual negotiation and corporate queries, project implementation, corporate restructuring, product liability and all the delivery, disputes, regulatory and compliance aspects commonly involved in such business.
Examples of our practice experience include:
• Manufacturing and supply deals
• Maintenance and service contracts
• Service level agreements / SLAs and master service level arrangements / MSAs
• Software licensing
• Software as a service / SAAS
• Software distribution and reseller agreements
• Just-in-time and kan-ban supply agreements
• Restrictive covenants, restraint of trade, trade secret and confidentiality matters
• Intellectual property and brand protection
• Compliance and regulatory aspects
• Bespoke and standard form contracts
• Online and off-line contracting
• UK and EU competition law
• Agency agreements (including advice on the Commercial Agents Regulations)
• Distribution agreements
• Franchise agreements
• Consumer products, services and regulation
Our team at Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie is well-experienced in advising on the commercial legal issues which affect most businesses and projects. If you require advice, please get in touch with a member of our team below.