Advertising, Marketing and Promotion
We help businesses, advertisers and marketeers comply and navigate this complex area.
Our team at Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie have decades of experience in helping our clients comply with advertising, media, marketing and promotion law. We provide the answers to the complex legal issues facing businesses, advertisers and marketers today.
We help various sectors in this area, from famous faces in music and entertainment to household brand names, navigate advertising law. Some examples of areas where we frequently provide our legal services include:
- Advertising to consumers
- The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (as amended)
- Privacy and data protection concerns
- Digital marketing law
- Marketing databases
- ICO investigations
- Advertising to businesses
- Brand development
- Brand protection
- Sponsorship – including tv, radio, online, sports (in particular football and golf), large and small scale events (in particular festivals, sporting events and concession contracts)
- The advertising law regulatory framework
- Commercial contracts
- Intellectual property, trademarks and royalties
If you require advice about marketing, promotion and adveritsing law, please get in touch with a member of our team.