I am based in our Inverness Office, providing corporate and commercial advice to a wide range of businesses in the Highlands and Islands in a variety of areas including, business and share sales and acquisitions, equity investments, partnerships, succession planning, restructuring and re-organisation, commercial contracts, company secretarial and corporate governance as well as advising the charitable and not for profit sector.
I get to know my clients, their businesses and their needs so that I can use my experience to provide them with the best advice tailored to their circumstances.
Recently I have been involved in the following:
• the share sale of a large aqua-culture business to an international market leader;
• the share sale of a significant IFA business to a market aggregator
• the share sale of a large technology company to a US buyer;
• advising on several other share and business sales;
• drafting and advising on standard supply contracts and various commercial contracts for major whisky producer and distributor;
• drafting and advising local businesses on a wide variety of commercial contracts;
• advising medical practices on partnership and commercial matters;
• advising family businesses on share buy-backs and share re-organsations;
• advising start up businesses on external investment from private equity syndicates;
• advising a large media organisation on TV production contracts; and
• advising several charitable organisations on constitutional amendments and community asset body requirements.