- LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Notary Public
- Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
As a Solicitor IFA I provide practical, pragmatic and holistic advice, having a clear understanding of clients' needs.
I believe that sensible financial planning is fundamental to helping clients achieve their financial objectives.
My understanding of investment markets together with knowledge of financial, tax and pension legislation allows me to work with clients to implement a strategy which protects and grows assets both now and over the longer term.
I provide tailored, independent financial planning advice to private clients, specialising in the following arreas:
- Investment Planning and Reviews
- Retirement Planning & Pension Transfers
- Inheritance Tax / Wealth Preservation
- Trustee Investment Services
- Financial Planning for Attorneys, Guardians and Beneficiaries
- Pensions and Divorce.
Assisting families with the funding for care home costs.