- LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Legal Practice
I use my extensive legal knowledge and experience to give my clients effective, pragmatic and solutions based advice.
I have a good understanding of the law and practice in a variety of areas including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts (including supply, purchase, distribution and consumer facing standard terms), partnerships (especially medical and dental practices where I have particular expertise), technical corporate and general commercial law as well as the charitable and not for profit sectors.
- advising on acquisition of a substantial specialist manufacturing company for Quartztec Europe
- advising on acquisition of a metal fabrication company for Bute Blacksmiths Limited
- advising on refinance of substantial care home and nursery business and subsequent acquisitions
- advising on sale of various dental practices
- advising medical partnerships on resolving partnership disputes
- restructuring via voluntary members' liquidation of retail business
- drafting and advising on template supply and purchase contracts for major whisky and spirits producer