I use my extensive legal knowledge and experience to understand my clients’ commercial priorities then give them effective, pragmatic and solutions based advice.
I have a good knowledge and understanding of the law and practice in a variety of areas including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts (including supply, purchase, distribution and consumer facing standard terms), partnerships (especially medical and dental practices where I have particular expertise), technical corporate and general commercial law as well as the charitable and not for profit sectors. My aim is to blend my technical knowledge with my commercial awareness to give clients the best advice tailored to their specific situation.
• advising on various acquisitions of substantial businesses and assets for a large specialist waste disposal company;
• advising on the sale of the issued share capital of a large specialist fabrication company in the aerospace sector;
• advising a pharmacy group on various acquisitions throughout Scotland;
• acting in the sale of a substantial care home and nursery business;
• advising on the sale of various dental practices;
• advising medical partnerships on restructurings, protective measures and resolving partnership disputes;
• drafting and advising on template supply and purchase contracts for major whisky and spirits producer;
• drafting and advising on core customer and sub-contractor contracts for well known funeral plan provider.