My corporate and commercial practice means I have strong working knowledge of family business systems and a sound grasp of insolvency practice.
I help corporate, commercial and family business clients achieve their business aims.
My day to day work covers the corporate finance, project management and governance aspects of projects including renewable energy funding transactions and land owner and developer joint ventures. I also provide advice on general commercial matters.
My recent activity has included:
- £6m share purchase and then sale (fish farm company).
- £5m share purchase (property company).
- £2m shares sale (nursing home company & a family business).
- £3m share purchase (book wholesalers in England).
- £3.5m restructure of family business (construction).
- Administration of a company with 100 outlets (advising the Directors and then the business purchaser).