- LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Trained collaborative lawyer
- Editor of the Family Law Association Bulletin
- Writer of the Law Society of Scotland's quarterly family law update for members
- Tutor on the Diploma in Legal Paractice at the University of Glasgow
- Legal adviser to Scottish Adoption
I offer a pragmatic and personable approach to resolving the many issues which can arise when a relationship breaks down.
I have extensive experience acting for a wide range of clients in both financial and child related disputes. I also represent prospective adopters in the adoption court process throughout the country.
I have regularly been recommended in both the Chambers and Legal 500 directories where clients have noted 'he is very good at explaining the law in layman's terms' and praised me for 'excellent listening, communicating, negotiating and empathetic skills'.