- LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Notary Public
I work with clients to help them achieve their goals in buying, selling, leasing and managing commercial property.
I am involved in purchases and sales of all different types of commercial property, as well as secured lending transactions.
I also handle commercial leasing transactions, acting for both landlords and tenants. I assist my landlord and tenant clients in the management of their lease interests, and have experience in all types of lease management transactions.
I have a particular interest in the retail sector.
I have a diverse client base, ranging from large institutional investors to private individuals and all in between. I value building and sustaining strong professional relationships with my clients, so as to truly get to know them and understand their commercial property needs.
- I acted for a large institutional investor in connection with the division of the title for a retail park in the central belt, including the creation of a deed of conditions and onward sales to both a sitting tenant and third party.
- I acted for the seller in connection with the £23m sale of a large Glasgow city centre property.
- I supported my corporate team colleagues with the property aspects of the acquisitions of two pharmacy businesses in Scotland, including title and lease examination and property due diligence, and I am currently working on the third.
- I am currently assisting my landlord clients with the refresh of two ground lease sites in Aberdeen, involving the assignation of the existing leases, documenting increased rents thereunder, followed by renunciations and thereafter the grant of new ground leases.