Liam A Entwistle
- LLB (Law)
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrator Advanced Certificate of Arbitration
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Accredited Workplace Mediator
- Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland Employment Law Group.
- My opinions on legal issues regularly feature (sometimes controversially) in newspapers and on radio.
- I’m also a well-known public speaker and presenter who specialises in making legal topics totally accessible to his audience.
I am a Commercial Fixer, resolving your conflicts for you, leaving you free to run your business and your life.
I help by resolving conflicts between people, or between people and organisations. I do it as quickly, efficiently and economically as possible.
If you’re an employer, I can, as an Accredited Workplace Mediator, help to keep you out of trouble and out of tribunals.
I will find the right tool to resolve your conflict, whether that is negotiation, mediation, arbitration, adjudication, or (the last resort) in tribunals and courts. There are very few commercial disputes I cannot deal with on your behalf.
My experience with dispute resolution in all its forms means I am part of WJM’s renowned Family Business team. Here I help business families resolve those major and minor disputes which can, if left unresolved, spill over in the family business and so harm the family’s principal wealth generator.