- Senior Solicitor
- LLB Hons (LLB)
- Diploma in Legal Practice (DipLP)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
Everyone should plan for the future to ensure you achieve what you want for you and your loved ones when you are no longer here or no longer able to make descisions for yourself.
I offer pragmatic and accessible advice on wills, trusts and powers of attorney to suit your individual requirements and circumstances giving you peace of mind that your affairs are in order.
I also assist families following the death of a loved one to wind up their estate, easing the burden at a difficult time.
Previously I specialised in conveyancing and can assist with transfers of title and other conveyancing matters.
- Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney to suit individual circumstances and requirements.
- Administering executries.
- All aspects of conveyancing.