- LLB (Law)
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
I help clients resolve conflicts.
I act for commercial organisations, public bodies and individuals, dealing with their disputes as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I will fight their corner in whatever form is most appropriate, including negotiation, mediation and (as a last resort) in court.
Examples of recent work include:
- Defending a public body in a claim for breach of EU state aid law;
- Representing a rail operator in a multi-million pound damages claim resulting from a derailment;
- Acting for an organisation to enforce maintainance of a dangerous neighbouring building;
- Advising an arts festival on censorship issues;
- Recovering arrears for commercial landlords;
- Defending a home owner in a neighbour dispute over noise
- Working with a professional regulator, investigating allegations of misconduct made against its members as well as reviewing and drafting some of its professional regulations.