- Central Law Training Scotland
- University of Strathclyde Specialist Paralegal Qualification in Wills, Trusts & Executries
I help to take away some of the stress which clients face when dealing with the estate of a loved one.
I assist clients during the executry administration period which includes everything from preparing the Inventory of an estate, dealing with banks, insurance companies and all the Government, social services and local authority departments who need notifying of a death, the completion of HMRC Inheritance Tax forms, Confirmation paperwork and making payment of any Inheritance Tax liability to HMRC, ensuring all debts, legacies and residual beneficiaries are paid.
I also assist Guardians and Attorneys with their administration duties.
• Administration of several large and complex estates which involved contentious family relations.
• Power of Attorney Administration
• Guardianship Administration