- Central Law Training Scotland
- University of Strathclyde Specialist Paralegal Qualification in Wills, Trusts & Executries
I help to take away some of the stress which clients face when dealing with the estate of a loved one.
I assist clients during the executry administration period which includes everything from preparing the Inventory of an estate, dealing with banks, insurance companies and all the Government, social services and local authority departments who need notifying of a death, the completion of HMRC Inheritance Tax forms, Court paperwork and making payment of any Inheritance Tax liability to HMRC, ensuring all legacies are paid and paying residual beneficiaries.
On a daily basis I also help assist Guardians and Attorneys administer the affairs of individuals.
• Administration of several large and complex estates which involved contentious family relations.
• Power of Attorney Administration
• Guardianship Administration
• I recently completed my Specialist Paralegal Qualification in Wills, Trusts & Executries through the University of Strathclyde.