Personal Law for Rural Families
WJM’s Private Client team prides itself on the personal, professional advice it delivers to clients within the Agricultural and Rural Sector. We act for a number of agricultural business owners, many of whom are farmers.
We always think about the ‘big picture’ and will take the time to discuss with you what that means to you and your family.
Our dedicated team’s services include:
- Wills and Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Succession and Inheritance Tax Planning – advice on APR and BPR
- Creation and Administration of Trusts
- Personal and Business Tax - income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax
- Partnership Agreements – setting up, changes, disputes
- Family Business Solutions
We can also provide detailed financial and wealth planning advice - our Financial Advisers are fully independent and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so you can be assured of the very best available advice on all aspects of your private financial affairs.