Employment in the Countryside
WJM are able to provide detailed employment advice for both agricultural employers and employees.
As well as providing advice on the constantly changing world of employment law, we are experts in working with the specific issues that may arise in an agricultural context.
In particular, we can advise on the following:
• The interaction between employment and housing, and ensuring that tied housing can be recovered effectively and at the lowest possible cost;
• TUPE issues in relation to the purchase of land / contracting in and out of services;
• Drafting of contracts to protect employers against claims to the Employment Tribunal;
• Working Time Regulations and Seasonal Labour;
• National Minimum Wage / Agricultural Wages
As the Place for Practical Advice, we will always ensure that our advice is directed at solving problems efficiently and effectively, leaving you free to focus on growing your business.