Welcome to WJM!
3rd September 2019
WJM is delighted to welcome our new first year trainees to the company.
Scott Paterson, Iona Whyte, Monika Koczwara, Marion MacDonald, Susannah Green and Hannah McGurk all joined WJM yesterday. Over the course of the next two years they will gain a variety of experiences in four six-month seats across different core areas of the firm.
The closing date for applications for Trainee places to start in September 2021 is Monday 7th October, 2019. For more information visit https://www.wjm.co.uk/our-firm/traineeships
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at September 2019. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- How to navigate data protection duties whilst following contact tracing rules
- LAW FIRM SMASHES FUNDRAISING MILESTONE FOR CHARITY CAMPAIGN
- Furlough leave not to be a disqualifying event for EMI Options
- COVID-19 FURTHER UPDATE: THIRD (AND POSSIBLY FINAL) HMRC TREASURY DIRECTION (30 June 2020)
- Executing Documents During Lockdown