Stephen Grant Talks GDPR in The Herald
30th January 2018
Informative piece by WJM Solicitor Stephen Grant in today's Herald Entrepreneur on the importance of data compliance for new starts.
WJM is delighted to be partnering again with The Herald in their Entrepreneur campaign. We believe in nurturing, supporting and celebrating entrepreneurship, which is essential to Scotland’s ability to succeed in ever changing and increasingly competitive markets.
For advice on GDPR, contact Stephen Grant on 0141 248 3434 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at January 2018. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan