Preparing for Investment
30th July 2019
WJM Partner Colin Millar apears in today's Herald Entrepreneur writing on what entrepreneurs should be aware of when they are preparing for investment.
You can read the full article here: https://www.heraldscotland.com/business_hq/company_news/17803050.herald-entrepreneur-collin-millar-preparing-investment/
The feature is part of WJM's ongoing partnership with The Herald to promote entreprenurialism and new start SME's, identified as being key to national economic growth.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at July 2019. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- How to navigate data protection duties whilst following contact tracing rules
- LAW FIRM SMASHES FUNDRAISING MILESTONE FOR CHARITY CAMPAIGN
- Furlough leave not to be a disqualifying event for EMI Options
- COVID-19 FURTHER UPDATE: THIRD (AND POSSIBLY FINAL) HMRC TREASURY DIRECTION (30 June 2020)
- Executing Documents During Lockdown