Ken Long on the Importance of Equity Angels for Start-Ups
11th September 2017
Ken Long writes in The Herald on the importance of Equity Angels for start-up businesses, part of WJM's year long partnership with The Herald focusing on the importance of entrepreneurs.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at September 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan
- When Circumstances Take Charge in the Family Business
- ‘I do’ – The Effect of Marriage and Divorce on your Will
- Take Some Advice And Go The Right Way To Stay Out Of Court And Save Money