Herald Business HQ Magazine June 2019
25th June 2019
Some great coverage for WJM in this month's Business HQ magazine.
Associate Esme Macfarlane looks at advances in battery storage, while Family Business consultant Billy Andrew discusses communication and support for the family business sector and Partner Graham Bell gives his views on free transport schemes.
You can read them on pages 36 & 37, 57 & 106 here https://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=&edid=deb00c07-8192-46cc-91b8-070de88f594b
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at June 2019. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- How to navigate data protection duties whilst following contact tracing rules
- LAW FIRM SMASHES FUNDRAISING MILESTONE FOR CHARITY CAMPAIGN
- Furlough leave not to be a disqualifying event for EMI Options
- COVID-19 FURTHER UPDATE: THIRD (AND POSSIBLY FINAL) HMRC TREASURY DIRECTION (30 June 2020)
- Executing Documents During Lockdown