Alyson Shaw Features in Times Scotland Royal Highland Show Supplement
18th June 2018
WJM Trainee Alyson Shaw featured in the recent Times Scotland Royal Highland Show supplement showcasing how WJMs team of expert lawyers can guide, advise and provide a comprehensive bespoke service to Scottish landowners.
The full feature can be read here: http://futurescot.com/the-perfect-choice-for-scottish-landowners/
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at June 2018. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan