WJM SPONSOR OPEN WATER RESCUE
15th August 2017
WJM are delighted to announce that they are supporting Open Water Rescue with training and maintenance to help them to continue to provide safety cover at triathlons, water sports and community events.
Open Water Rescue is a voluntary organisation, whose objectives are to not only provide safety cover, but to also deliver drowning prevention education to the public by providing information and training in life saving, life support, water safety, resuscitation and first aid.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at August 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- WJM Corporate Partner of the Whyte & Mackay Glasgow International Comedy Festival
- WJM STRENGTHENS INVERNESS TEAM WITH NEW APPOINTMENTS
- King v Sash Windows – Holiday Pay Judgement
- A Guide To Selling Your Property
- Introduction of the New Private Residential Tenancy In Scotland – Are You Ready for Change?