Scottish Franchise Week 2017
26th April 2017
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie were delighted to host the British Franchise Association’s annual Scottish franchise awareness seminar at our Glasgow office on Tuesday.
Martin O'Neill and Rachel McGinness also attended the annual Business Breakfast with guests including the latest Scottish McDonalds franchisee, Alexander Sloan Accounts and Business Loans Scotland. Keynote speaker was Josh Littlejohn MBE of Social Bite.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at April 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan