Supply Agreements, Distribution Agreements & Agency Agreements
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie has helped many clients, in different industry sectors, to understand, shape and use the legal supply model which works for them. Our experience in this area allows us to ensure effect is given to all parties’ intentions while entering into the appropriate relationship and avoiding nasty surprises.
Businesses should be aware of the different legal consequences which can arise when engaging an introducer, using an agent or selecting a distributor to market, sell or distribute products.
Some examples of the areas we frequently help advise on include:
• Supply agreements
• Service level agreements (SLAs)
• Standard form contracts
• Breach of contract claims and disputes
• Retention of title issues
• Consultancy agreements
• Distributor agreements (exclusive, sole, selective, non-exclusive...)
• Restrictive covenants, restraint of trade and specific exclusion clauses
• Restructuring and termination of the relationship
If you require advice, please get in touch with a member of our team.