WJM Dunblane in the News
9th June 2017
Our Dunblane colleagues were featured in a full page editorial spread in the Stirling Observer this week.
The feature was to inform the local community of the recent merger between WJM and Bartys, letting them know that it is business as usual for Beth Hamilton and her team, while also advising them of the additional services they can expect now.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at June 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- Liam Entwistle looks at Dispute Resolution in today's Herald Entrepreneur
- Colin Millar Discusses Company Acquisitions and Disposals in Business HQ Magazine
- Alyson Shaw Features in Times Scotland Royal Highland Show Supplement
- Martin O'Neill Writes for The Herald's Innovations and IP Special Report
- Stephen Grant Talks GDPR in The Times Scotland