WJM Bank of England Inflation Report Briefing
17th May 2017
Another successful WJM event was held yesterday in Inverness in conjunction with the Bank of England. The main discussion area was an overview and analysis of the Bank’s inflation report on key economic indicators in the UK economy, looking at trends and where the economy might be headed in the short- to- medium term.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at May 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- Liam Entwistle looks at Dispute Resolution in today's Herald Entrepreneur
- Colin Millar Discusses Company Acquisitions and Disposals in Business HQ Magazine
- Alyson Shaw Features in Times Scotland Royal Highland Show Supplement
- Martin O'Neill Writes for The Herald's Innovations and IP Special Report
- Stephen Grant Talks GDPR in The Times Scotland