Susan Hoyle Features in Business Scotland Magazine
30th May 2017
WJM Partner Susan Hoyle features in the most recent edition of Business Scotland magazine, talking about why family businesses dominate the food and drink sector in Scotland and the recipe for a successful family business.
Our Family Business Solutions team have first hand experience in owner managed and family business, and can offer skills in a number of areas which can help your business and family flourish - mediation, governance, finance, tax, sales and management development.
Call 0141 222 2820 to speak to a member of the team.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at May 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- Liam Entwistle looks at Dispute Resolution in today's Herald Entrepreneur
- Colin Millar Discusses Company Acquisitions and Disposals in Business HQ Magazine
- Alyson Shaw Features in Times Scotland Royal Highland Show Supplement
- Martin O'Neill Writes for The Herald's Innovations and IP Special Report
- Stephen Grant Talks GDPR in The Times Scotland