MARTIN O'NEILL WRITES FOR THE HERALD ENTREPRENEUR CAMPAIGN
26th May 2017
Yesterday's Herald contained a great piece by WJM Senior Associate Martin O'Neill on the key rules for avoiding share disputes for new businesses.
The feature appeared as part of WJM's year long partnership with The Herald to inform, educate and advise readers on everything they need to know on starting and developing a new business.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at May 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan