Liam Entwistle looks at Dispute Resolution in today's Herald Entrepreneur
26th June 2018
Informative piece by WJM Partner Liam Entwistle in today's Herald, looking at how different forms of dispute resolution can be cheaper and faster for resolving grievances for businesses rather than the court route.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at June 2018. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan