Herald Business HQ Magazine
11th December 2018
WJM Partner Gillian Cowie and Solicitor Alex Mudie both appeared in the most recent edition of The Herald Business HQ magazine. Gillian was commenting on the move to 5G, while Alex took a look at the advantages of incorporation for your business.
The full magazine can be accessed here: https://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=&edid=1478e1e8-a408-44b7-8468-26a540679e5c
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at December 2018. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- How to navigate data protection duties whilst following contact tracing rules
- LAW FIRM SMASHES FUNDRAISING MILESTONE FOR CHARITY CAMPAIGN
- Furlough leave not to be a disqualifying event for EMI Options
- COVID-19 FURTHER UPDATE: THIRD (AND POSSIBLY FINAL) HMRC TREASURY DIRECTION (30 June 2020)
- Executing Documents During Lockdown