Herald Business HQ Magazine
26th June 2017
Great coverage in this month's Herald Business HQ magazine for WJM. This month there's a Q&A session with Partner Ken Long on investor funding; the Digital Economy Act and how it will affect businesses in Scotland is the topic of conversation for Partner Gillian Cowie, and there's an introduction to the five new Partners at WJM.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at June 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan