Graham Bell Writes for The Herald Entrepreneur
20th February 2018
nformative piece by WJM Partner Graham Bell in today's Herald, where he looks at how employee buy-outs can succeed.
The feature is part of WJM's ongoing partnership with The Herald to promote entreprenurialism and new start SME's, identified as being key to national economic growth.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at February 2018. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan