Graham Bell Features in Today's Herald
4th July 2017
Great piece in today's Herald by WJM Partner Graham Bell who looks at the importance of legal advice for entrepreneurs.
New start SME's have been identified as being key to national economic growth, and this feature is part of WJM's year long partnership with The Herald to inform, educate and advise readers on everything they need to know about starting and developing a new business.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at July 2017. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- What has 2018 brought to the Scots legal system so far?
- Pimlico Plumbers’ Appeal Goes Down the Drain
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP : the perfect choice for Scottish landowners
- Employment Briefing - May
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP acting for Speymalt Whisky Distributors new Distillery at Craggan