WJM Title Sponsor of Linlithgow 10k
27th February 2019
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP is delighted to be title sponsor of this year’s Linlithgow 10k and Junior Fun Run, due to take place in October.
The Linlithgow race is a long running community event which attracts over 800 runners each year. Our teams of runners and volunteers are looking forward to training over the next few months and getting involved on the day!
Race entries are opening soon! Keep watching here for more details!
- How to navigate data protection duties whilst following contact tracing rules
- LAW FIRM SMASHES FUNDRAISING MILESTONE FOR CHARITY CAMPAIGN
- Furlough leave not to be a disqualifying event for EMI Options
- COVID-19 FURTHER UPDATE: THIRD (AND POSSIBLY FINAL) HMRC TREASURY DIRECTION (30 June 2020)
- Executing Documents During Lockdown