Ian Macdonald Re-elected to STEP Council
1st November 2019
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP Private Client Partner Ian Macdonald has been re-elected as a STEP Council member.
A STEP member since 1990, Ian has represented Scotland on the STEP Council from 2008-2013 and from 2017-present. He has also been a member of STEP's professional Development Committee since 2010 and has been its Chair since the beginning of 2019.
Ian will represent STEP Scotland on the Worldwide Council for the next 3 years.
The information contained in this newsletter is for general guidance only and represents our understanding of relevant law and practice as at November 2019. Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP cannot be held responsible for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the contents. Specific advice should be taken on any individual matter. Transmissions to or from our email system and calls to or from our offices may be monitored and/or recorded for regulatory purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RZ. A limited liability partnership registered in Scotland, number SO 300336.
- How to navigate data protection duties whilst following contact tracing rules
- LAW FIRM SMASHES FUNDRAISING MILESTONE FOR CHARITY CAMPAIGN
- Furlough leave not to be a disqualifying event for EMI Options
- COVID-19 FURTHER UPDATE: THIRD (AND POSSIBLY FINAL) HMRC TREASURY DIRECTION (30 June 2020)
- Executing Documents During Lockdown