We use our years of experience to work efficiently and seamlessly, giving you value for money through our fully integrated service.
Our expertise covers:
- All the Property aspects of a development – including advice on the Heads of Terms, the securing of the land and the ultimate exercise of the lease.
- Planning issues – from strategic advice at an early stage and pre-submission legal audits to help you anticipate and avoid potential difficulties and maximise the chances of securing consent, through to representation at committee, appeal and/or judicial review.
- Environmental issues, providing advice on the various statutory regimes.
- Financing - whether bank or private equity, including all due diligence.
- Corporate and commercial aspects – structures, documentation and intellectual property.
- Working with Local Authorities and Statutory Bodies.
- Agricultural, rural and crofting issues associated with renewables.
- Construction – contracts & contentious issues.
- Community schemes: co-operatives, community interest companies and more.