- LLB (Hons) Law with Accountancy (Scots and English Law)
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- Notary Public
I work as a solicitor in the Corporate team at our Dunfermline office.
I have assisted in a broad range of corporate and commercial work, including company and business sales and purchases, corporate restructurings (including restructuring share capital, share capital reduction and share buybacks), commercial contracts and intellectual property.
My solutions driven approach, brand mentality and multi-industry experience of working in the music, fashion, entertainment and finance industries are the cornerstone of my ability to understand the challenges different businesses face and the industry in which they operate.
Transactions I've been involved in include:
• The acquisition of a company operating within the food industry.
• The acquisition of a retail company operating within the leisure industry.
• The acquisition of a textile company.
• The acquisition of a housing company.
• MBO for a soft drinks company.
• MBO for a construction company.
• Share buyback for an electronic manufacturing services company.
• Restructuring share capital for a client operating within the music industry.
• Restructuring share capital for an internet service provider.
• Restructuring share capital for a music festival company.
• Partnership Agreements for GP practices.
• Drafting a passing off letter in relation to trademark infringement.
• Drafting a Patent Assignment, Patent and Know-how Licensing Agreement and Royalty Split Agreement for a company who developed an app within the music industry.
• Drafting a notice and take-down letter in relation to copyright infringement for a web design company.
• Drafting a Licensing Agreement for the use of a trademark within the healthcare sector.
• Drafting terms and conditions for a company who developed an app within the education industry.
• Assisting in a business to business dispute concerning a non Consumer Credit Act regulated hire agreement.