- LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- Notary Public
I can help with a broad range of Private Client work including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Guardianships, Executries, Inheritance Tax, Estate Planning and Succession.
I can also help with related conveyancing matters such as the transfer of a property following a death or other change of circumstances.
I endeavour to put clients at ease when advising on their personal affairs and assisting them with what can be a difficult and stressful time.
- Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorneys to deal with client’s individual needs and requirements;
- Administering a range of executries, both simple and complex, each with their own considerations and particular issues;
- Dealing with a number of guardianship applications, from first appointments and renewals to varying existing orders;
- Assisting with the setting up of a Personal Injury Trust and the incorporation of a charitable trust into a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO).