- LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (Merit)
- Notary Public
I assist people with succession planning and executry administrations by advising them on a range of private client matters including wills, powers of attorney and assiting Executors with managing estates.
I enable individuals to create tailored succession plans and guide families through the legal administrative process that occurs after the death of a loved one, helping to make a difficult time a little easier.
I have assisted clients in relation to complex matters including:
- Managing contentious executry disputes
- Advising Executors in relation to estates with partial intestacy
- Tracing members of extended family for intestate estates
- Calculating Inheritance Tax liabilities for estates with complex legacy structures
I have also guided clients through the process of creating bespoke Wills and granting Powers of Attorney.
I am currently studying towards the first of my STEP Diploma in Trusts and Executries (Scotland) exams.