- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Society of Law Accountants in Scotland (SOLAS)
I help clients with various aspects of executry and guardianship administration.
Losing a loved one or requiring a guardianship can be a difficult and stressful time for families and individuals and I aim to assist in these matters with empathy and professionalism.
I deal with executry matters for both simple and complex estates, including:
- The application for Confirmation, preparation and submission of IHT400
- Payment of inheritance tax to HMRC
- Preparation of Executry Accounts and distribution of estate
I also assist in guardianship matters such as submission of the Management Plan, Inventory and Annual Account to the Office of the Public Guardian (Scotland), as well as dealing with day to day matters.