- BA Business Law and Economics
- LLB Law
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- I am studying to qualify to practice law in England and Wales.
I advise mobile telecoms operators and cell site acquisition specialists on a wide range of practical and legal issues involved in the management, consolidation and acquisition of telecoms infrastructure such as mast, tower and base station sites.
I help to deliver high volume legal solutions in the challenging and rapidly changing telecommunications sector.
In commercial property, I help clients achieve their commercial goals through helping them buy, sell, lease, develop or invest in commercial property.
I am also developing a specialist expertise in agricultural, rural and sporting property and can assist you in the buying, selling, leasing and management of sporting rights, forests, farm estates, equestrian property and land.
- Delivering a large-scale roll-out of cell site lease amendments to facilitate a country wide
- Upgrade to mobile telecommunications infrastructure
- Advising in Site Sharing agreements between network operators
- Acquisition of a multiple residential property portfolio in a tax effective manner
- Advising in the planning and development of derelict and ruin structures.