GP Succession & Retirement Planning
Event Starts: 23rd October 2019
How to plot a course, key in the right route and arrive at your intended destination with your legacy intact.
Each individual's retirement plans will be unique, however, there are a range of common issues and potential bumps in the road that most GPs encounter as they approach retirement.
Join us for a free, short informal session that will provide you with the information and pointers you will need to begin planning - or the course adjustments you may need to make if you are already en route.
Accountants, legal and financial advisers from Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP and Martin Aitken & Co will share their experience and knowledge with you on how you can manage the transition effectively and tax efficiently.
Date & Times:
Wednesday 23rd October 2019 6.00pm-8.00pm
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP, 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5RZ
Registration, Finger Buffet and Refreshments
Finance, legal, property and tax talks
- Planning for and funding your retirement - NHS pensions, tax allowances and reliefs and creating yourfinancial plan.
- Preparing to realise your capital - what are you realising, potential successors, what's involved and property conundrums.
- Sustainability loans - National Code of Practice, the application process and the rub.
- The Partnership Agreement - avoiding fall outs, incoming partners and why it becomes more important when you reach retirement.
- Anecdotes, hindsight and words of caution from those who have trodden the path before you.
If you would like to attend, please book your place here