Free Event for all Family Business Owner Managers in Inverness
Event Starts: 3rd October 2017
Family Businesses are unique!
Family Business Solutions, the specialist consulting arm of Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP, will be holding a free family business lunch seminar at the Drumossie Hotel, Inverness on Tuesday 3rd October.
The event is open to all local businesses and is an opportunity for family business owners and members to consider their aspirations and concerns currently, and looking to the future. An informative presentation including examples, explores how family businesses often exhibit greater potential and yet face unique challenges.
Balancing commercial and family needs, planning succession through generations, assessing exit options, structuring ownership and management, decision making, and management development, are just a few of the key issues confronting founders and owners.
The event has a dual focus looking at both family and business needs including:
- Effective governance – How should the family organise for success?
- Making management manageable
- Performance management in sales, profit, retention, development and policy
- Supporting family priorities of certainty, clarity, unity, wealth, peace of mind and enjoyment
- Dual focus family and business review
- Developing shared purpose among the owners/family and the management team
- Succession planning & support
- Exploring exit options
- Management development programmes
The event will include registration with lunch and the opportunity for discussion/networking.
Feedback from previous FBS events includes - gaining insight through the experiences and benefits of other family businesses, and, in some cases, moving from a sense of isolation to discovering the many solutions for both self and supported help.
The seminar is free to attend but pre-booking is essential. To book your place, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday 3rd October
Drumossie Hotel, Old Perth Road, Inverness, IV2 5B
12.15pm – 3.30pm