Family Business Solutions
Event Starts: 29th August 2017
Free Events for Family Business Owner Managers
Family Businesses are unique!
Family businesses often exhibit greater potential yet face unique challenges. The aim of the presentation is to provide an opportunity for family business owners and members to consider their aspirations and concerns for their business currently, and looking to the future.
By sharing a selection of case studies with you, the specialist consultants from Family Business Solutions will deliver an informative presentation sharing their expertise and insight.
This will include:
- Looking at the issues unique to family businesses
- Focusing on succession – Why does the family want to continue working together?
- Considering proper governance – How should the family organise itself for success?
- Making management manageable by focusing on Sales, Profit, Retention, Development and Policy
- Supporting the family priorities of certainty, clarity, unity, wealth, peace of mind and enjoyment
Each event will consist of:
- Registration with teas/coffees / networking
- Opportunity for discussion/networking with snacks and refreshments.
Please join us and bring along as many of your family with an interest in the business as possible. It won’t all be listening – we hope you will participate too and contribute to the discussion!
Family Business Solutions & Wright Johnston & Mackenzie have over 20 years of in-depth experience working with, advising and supporting family businesses.
Events will take place on:
- Tuesday 29th August
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie, 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 3RZ 9am-12pm
- Wednesday 6th September
- Scion House, Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling FK9 4NF 9am - 12pm
Each seminar is free to attend but pre-booking is essential.
To book your place please email:firstname.lastname@example.org and state which event you would like to attend.