Balancing Commercial Priorities with Family Needs from your Family Business
Event Starts: 10th October 2017
As advisers to many, growing family businesses we recognise their greater potential yet unique challenges. Balancing commercial and family needs, planning succession through the generations, assessing exit options, structuring ownership and management, decision making and management development are just some of the key issues that owners regularly confront.
Family Business Solutions Ltd and Campbell Dallas have teamed up to give families in business:
- Tips and ideas to realise the full potential of your business by planning for the future and maximising the benefits of family involvement
- Improved business performance
- Shared purpose among the owners and management team
- Insight from other family businesses to help your strategy development
This free client event will help business owners, extended family members and management identify priorities from each of their unique perspectives and help them grow the business in harmony for the future and future generations.
Tuesday 10th October, 8am-10am
Campbell Dallas, Titanium 1, King's Inch Place, Glasgow PA4 8WF
- 8am: Breakfast & networking
- 8.30am: FBS presentation
- 9.15am: Q&A
- 9.30am: Coffee & networking
- 10am: Close
To book your place at this event, please register here.
Light refreshments and breakfast will be provided. Please advise of any dietary requirements in advance.
If you would prefer to arrange for a free but closed, introductory session with our key advisers and members within your family business, please contact here.