Business and Life Archive
The particular issues of Business and Life in this section of the site were specifically written for those working in, and part of, family enterprises.
Written in a very accessible style by members of WJM’s Family Business team, these particular issues of Business and Life cover a wide range of topics of interest to business families including succession planning, remuneration and employment policies, inter-generational management issues and more.
In July 2010, Business and Life went mainstream and became WJM’s flagship publication.
Back copies of Family Business Business and Life are available to read on site - however, you should be aware that the law and practice may have changed since the issue you are reading was published.
Before you take any action based on information in these back issues, you should contact us to make sure you are basing your actions on current law and practice.
By clicking the tabs above, you’ll be able to access back copies.
The copies cover
- 2010, Issue 6: Your Guide to a Family Constitution
- 2009, Issue 5: Women in Family Enterprises
- 2009, Issue 4: Family Offices - why every family has, and needs, a family office
- 2008, Issue 3: The Brand Family - written as a novella, this issue uses the fictional story of the Brand family to make a number of important points about succession in family businesses
- 2008, Issue 2: Governance in Family Businesses
- 2007, Issue 1: The launch issue covering topics of interest to family businesses